Kredivo, a leading Indonesian online lending platform, expands its business to Vietnam. To achieve this, Kredivo’s parent company FinAccel has set up a joint venture with the Vietnamese Nguyen single family office.
Kredivo: Online Lending Portal
FinAccel is the parent company of two leading financial service startups in Indonesia: Kredivo and KrediFazz. Kredivo offers its customers instant credit financing solutions and personal loans, as well as buy now and pay later options. KrediFazz offers instant cash loans. FinAccel announced to go public through a SPAC on NASDAQ by the first quarter of 2022. Kredivos servies are especially important, because in the Southeast Asian region many pay for their purchases upfront. Risk assesments of Kredivo are done by artifical intelligence solutions.
Vietnamese Nguyen single family office
Kredivo now announced a joint venture with Phoenix Holdings to launch its digital credit cards for Vietnamese people. Phoenix Holdings is the single office of the Nguyen family. Nguyen Thanh Phuong is the daughter of Vietnam’s former prime minister. Phoenix Holdings pursues a “Built-to-Last” investment approach. Henry Nguyen has a long history as founder of finance and tech firms.
You might like these family office articles
- Single Family Office from Vienna Invests in Pliant’s €5.5M Seed Round
- Büll Single Family Office Invests in Wirelane’s €18M Series B
- San Francisco Single Family Office Invests in $12M Armored Things Series A
- Single Family Office of London-based Billionaire Invests in Bitcoin
You might like these family office lists
- €399,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€299,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€699,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€599,99 including VAT