The London-based single family office of Simon Nixon plans to increase its efforts in cryptocurrency investments. Seek Capital’s (Nixon’s London single family office) MD Adam Proctor told in a Bloomberg report that the company intends to increase its “allocation to crypto as we feel it is an important area for the future.” The company is also hiring an additional analyst in the crypto field. This news shows the increasing interest of major family offices in the crypto field.
London-based single family office of Simon Nixon
Simon Nixon’s wealth is based on his portal MoneySupermarket.com, which was listed on the London Stock Exchange in 2017. Back then, it was the largest British internet IPO. In 2009, Simon turned to his investments, managing more than $1BN. Nixon is one of the most active tech investors in the United Kingdom.
You might like these family office articles
- Single Family Office from Vienna Invests in Pliant’s €5.5M Seed Round
- Single Family Office from Melbourne finances $500M Real Estate Project
- Single Family Office from Austin Invests in Kitu Life’s $106M Round
- San Francisco Single Family Office Invests in $12M Armored Things Series A
You might like these family office lists
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€699,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Rated 4.50 out of 5