The Boston-based software startup Armored Things announced on the 24th of August a $12M Series A financing round. The lead investor of the financing round was Nimble Ventures – the early-stage focused venture arm of the San Francisco based single family office of John Burbank.
Armored Things: Dynamic Space Management Software
The software solution of Armored Things helps its customers to manage their space of campuses and venues. Armored Things relies on existing infrastructure, and is hence easy-to-integrate and does not require additional sensors. Thereby, risks can be identified and costs reduced. The additional funding will be used to expand its product platform and team and speed up its go-to-market efforts in sports and entertainment.
San Francisco-based Single Family Office of John Burbank
Investors in the round include – besides Nimble Ventures – Gutbrain Ventures, PBJ Capital and Micromanagement Ventures. Also, former investors like Glasswing Ventures, Will Ventures and iNovia participated in the new funding round. Nimble Ventures is the venture arm of the Californian single family office of John Burbank. Burbank launced the hedge fund Passport Capital in 2000. Through is family office Nimble Ventures he is an active investors in tech investing and fund investments.
Source: Globe Newswire, 31.08.2021
Picture Source: Zan
You might like these family office articles
- Single Family Office from Melbourne finances $500M Real Estate Project
- Seattle Single Family Office Invests in Radiant’s $6M Funding Round
- Single Family Office from Austin Invests in Kitu Life’s $106M Round
- Bergggruen Single Family Office Acquires Beverly Hills Hearst Estate for $47M
You might like these family office lists
- Rated 4.00 out of 5
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€699,99 including VAT
- Rated 4.67 out of 5€399,99 including VAT