The German Single Family Office market is dominated by industrial families that characterize the German economy since many years. We highlight three family offices that were particularly active in the last couple of months.
#1: Reimann Investors (Munich)
Reimann Investors was established by the Reimann-Dubbers family and became a relevant venture capital investor in Germany and Europe within the last couple of years. The most important investments include Keller Sports, Klarna, AlphaPet, Deutsche Handelsbank and SpendIt.
#2: Wirtgen Invest (Bonn)
Headed by the brothers Jürgen and Stefan, the Wirtgen family office has a broad investment focus and is active in multiple assets classes. Besides real estate and capital markets, the SFO is also investing in Energy and Venture Capital. Notable investments include Bazaar de Cologne, Opern Passagen and Altes Eichamt.
#3: LEO Familienholding (Munich)
The LEO Familienholding is an active investor in the German Private Equity scene. The family office is providing medium-sized company with growth and development capital. The portfolio consists of market leaders such as SEMA Software, CINE-MOBIL, DEINZER or KÖHL.
Picture source: Matthew Cramblett
You might also like these articles
- Three Scandinavian Single Family Office You Should Know
- Jeff Bezos Family Office Invests In Meat Substitution Firm NotCo
- Three Single Family Offices From Belgium and the Netherlands to Watch
Relevant single family office lists
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€699,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€249,99 including VAT
- Rated 4.63 out of 5€999,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€599,99 including VAT