Bezos Expeditions, the family office of Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, has participated in a $30M funding round for the Chilean company Notco, which was led by the newly founded venture capital fund „The Craftory“. Other investors include Kassel Ventures and Indiebio. If you’re looking for more single family offices in the U.S. you should check our list of single family offices in the United States
Vegan products meet technical innovation
Notco’s main product are plant based replacements for dairy based products like mayonnaise or milk. Notco’s founder Matias Muchnick stated that „it is a great endorsement to have both The Craftory and Bezos Expeditions invest in our business as we continue to innovate and create enjoyable, sustainable new alternative food products“.
The Not Company works on imitating the exact same flavors and textures of dairy-based products and reproduces them from plants. NotCo also has a tech aspect: through a machine learning based approach the startup identifies the molecular structure of the to-be-reproduced foods. Through the funding round, NotCo wants to strengthen its position in Latin America and also expand to the US.
Picture source: Alireza Etemadi
You might like these articles
- Three UK Single Family Offices You Should Know
- Why Do Many High Net Worth Individuals Invest Through Family Offices?
- How To Approach A Single Family Office With An Investment Proposal
Relevant single family office lists
- Rated 4.00 out of 5€299,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5Deal€4,99 – €499,99 including VAT
- Rated 4.67 out of 5€399,99 including VAT
- Rated 4.57 out of 5€999,99 including VAT