No-Code robotics for the industry
Wandelbots is working on „no code robotics solutions“. Through a so-called „Trace Pen“ and an intuitive app, customers can teach robots for their purposes without any required coding skills. The Wandelbots software platform works with several robotics programming languages and types of robots. Wandelbots enables customers to work with robots in just a few minutes – which decreases programming costs tenfold.
Market Launch supported by Series B – and Duisburg Family Office
Now, Wandelbots is working on the market launch of its „Trace Pen“. The concept convinced several investors: Microsoft’s venture capital firm M12 or the London-based venture capital fund 83 North. One of the German investors (besides Paua Ventures and EQT Ventures) is the Haniel Family Office from Duisburg. Daniel is a family equity company with more than €4BN in revenues and almost 20,000 employees. Wandelbots is one of the few startup investments of Handel; other investments include ELG, CWS or BekaertDeslee. The company is also holding 22.7% of German consumer electronics retail firm CECONOMY.
You might like these family office articles
- Edgar Single Family Office Invests In Travel Company
- Vitcorp Family Office from London Develops Hotel in Frankfurt
- Family Office Investments During Corona | Detailed Report, Including Investment Table
Relevant family office lists
- Rated 5.00 out of 5Deal€4,99 – €499,99 including VAT
- Rated 4.57 out of 5€999,99 including VAT