The Australian Sunshine Family Office acquired a 1,456sqm property in Rüthen (Germany). The transaction was organized by the German real estate investment firm DRIA GmbH, which manages the investment and asset management for various family offices. The property is rented to Centershop since 2018 and was sold by a Luxembourg-based company. The object also has 64 parking spots.
Sunshine Family Office restructures German real estate portfolio
German DRIA GmbH currently leads the restructuring of the real estate portfolio of the Australian Sunshine Family Office. Two automotive objects in Aurach and Cottbus were sold, a retail object in Halberstadt was acquired.
You might like these articles
- Single Family Office from Texas Recapitalizes Upstream Oil Firm
- Family Office Sells Mixed-Use Property in Berlin to Commodus
- Berlin-based Real Estate Family Office ADAMMA Acquires Hotel In Stuttgart
- List of largest Real Estate Investors in Europe (external)
Relevant family office lists
- Rated 5.00 out of 5Deal
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€249,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€599,99 including VAT