DERECO, one of Germany’s major real estate multi family offices, launches a property development project in Saarbrücken (Germany).
„Onetwoseven“ project: joint venture between property developer and family office
Together with real estate developer NORSK Deutschland AG, DERECO formed a joint venture in order to develop 204 student apartments in Saarbrücken. The building permit was granted and the construction will start soon. The project will be realized near the University Saarbrücken at the „Areal am Meerwiesentalweg“. The building will be equipped with a PV-installation which should intend the majority of the energy consumption of the building, also e-mobility charging stations are planned. The project was planned by the Saarbrücken-based architecture firm BÄUERLE Architekten + Brandschutz.
- Australian family office acquires retail property in Germany
- Single Family Office from Texas Recapitalizes Upstream Oil Firm
- Bavarian Single Family Office Acquires Postareal Building In Mühlheim (Germany)
- List of largest Real Estate Developers in Germany (external)
Relevant family office lists
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€249,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€699,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€599,99 including VAT