Reimann Investors is a munich-based Single Family Office, which mainly invests in capital markets and venture capital. The family office was created as the Reimann-Dubbers family sold its stake in the German chemical company “Reckitt-Benckiser”. Within the last years, Reimann Investors developed into a successful venture capital fund with several exits.
Reimann Investors is part of our venture capital single family offices database.
Key facts about the Munich based Family Office Reimann Investors
- Family: Reimann-Dubbers
- Estimated wealth: 350M€
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Investment Focus: Capital Markets, Venture Capital
- Notable Investments: Keller Sports, Klarna, AlphaPet, Deutsche Handelsbank, SpendIt
- Website: https://www.reimann-investors.com
Latest News about Reimann Investors
- 18.10.2018: 10M€ growth financing for Keller Sports. See more here.
Picture Source: Anastasia Dulgier
Single Family office lists related with this article
Rated 4.00 out of 5€499,99 including VAT
Rated 4.57 out of 5Deal
Rated 5.00 out of 5€599,99 including VAT