In 2015 Filip Balcaen sold his company (IVC, a company that produces vinyl floor coverings) to the American group Mohawk. After setting up IVC in 1997 he was the CEO of the company and actively pushed the firm’s growth. This exit makes Balcaen to one of the richest Belgians. His Belgian Single Family Office manages the assets and is active in multiple sectors (Real Estate, PE, Financial Markets, Renewables).
Baltisse is part of our real estate single family office database.
Baltisse is part of our private equity single family office database.
Key facts about the Balcaen Single Family Office Baltisse NV
- Family: Filip Balcaen
- Estimated wealth: EUR 1.0bn
- Location: Sint-Denijs-Westrem, Belgium
- Investment Focus: Real Estate, Private Equity, Capital Markets, Renewables
- Notable Investments or Holdings: Galleria Inno (Hasselt), Rosenstiel (Luxembourg), Origis Energy, Stevia One
- Website: https://www.baltisse.com
Picture source: Roya Ann Miller
Single Family office lists related with this article
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€599,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€699,99 including VAT
- Rated 4.63 out of 5€999,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€199,99 including VAT