Many single family offices are among the most important private equity investors in the UK. However, it is difficult to identify relevant family offices. Many of them operate secretly and attach importance to discretion. This is where the service of familyofficehub.io comes in. Our research team has great experience in tracking family offices and making them accessible in clear databases. These databases can be easily downloaded from our online shop. To give you an idea of what we do, here are three investment companies from wealthy families in the UK. They invest in private equity and are particularly active in their home country.
Featured: our exclusive lists of the largest UK and private equity single family offices
- Unique list of 59 UK single family offices
- Alternatively: 268 European single family offices focused on private equity
- Download as an easy-to-use excel file
- Detailed information about investment focus, contact details, net worth, etc. in many cases
- Free updates within one year after your purchase
#1: Tavistock Group – Single Family Office of Joe Lewis, actively investing in growing companies from various industries
Hardly any other family office has an investment focus as broad as that of the Tavistock Group. The company appears as a real estate and hotel investor, is active in the sports business (Tottenham Hotspur), invests as a venture capital investor in up-and-coming entrepreneurs and makes private equity investments. Behind the Tavistock Group is billionaire Joe Lewis, one of the richest people in the country. The company’s shareholdings include Mitchells & Butlers, renewable energy producer Patagonia Energía and numerous other companies from all over the world.
#2: LSG Holdings, London – Long-term thinking Single Family Office by experienced businessman and investor Elio Leoni Sceti
LSG Holdings is a typical single family office active in real estate, private equity and venture capital. The long-term investment horizon makes the investment company a popular investor among entrepreneurs who wish to implement their strategy in the long run. In many cases, the management holds shares in the company, which in LSG Holding’s view promotes sustainable corporate development. LSG Holding’s broad positioning is illustrated by the fact that we also present the company in our contribution on three UK family offices from the venture capital sector.
#3: TY Danjuma Family Office, Surrey – Single Family Office focused on private equity and real estate investments in the UK and beyond
TY Danjuma Family Office is the single family office of the Nigerian businessman Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma. The investment company pursues the goal of asset preservation and accumulation by investing in various asset classes. This includes in particular the private equity sector as well as the real estate market. Under the name TY Ventures (UK) Ltd, investments are made in promising companies from various sectors. One of the portfolio companies is CNIguard, a provider of remote monitoring systems for critical infrastructure. Another investment is made in the film production company Starchild Pictures.
Picture source: Gordon Williams
Always stay up-to-date in the single family office landscape
In case you are interested in the most relevant family office news, we highly recommend you the following two-steps:
- Sign up for our newsletter here. We publish a monthly newsletter of the most relevant single family office news. The newsletter includes new family offices, family office investments and reports about industry trend.
- Follow us on LinkedIn. Be the first to get-to-know relevant single family office news directly through your LinkedIn newsfeed.
You might also like those family office articles
- These three Benelux Single Family Offices invest in Private Equity
- Three Multi Family Offices which are important Private Equity investors
- 3 Reasons why Private Equity Funds enjoy working with our family office lists