Munich-based logistics software startup Smartlane secured an additional €4.5M in funding. Amongst the investors is Jova Direkt Invest, the relatively unknown venture capital single family office of the Vaillant family.
Smartlane: Logistics SaaS startup from Munich
Smartlane works on transport optimization software solutions, powered by artifical intelligence. Through the solution of the company, logistic companies can use their fleet more efficiently. According to Smartlane, customers can reduce their dispatching efforts by 90% and transport costs by 20%. The SaaS solution of the company is cloud based. Success stories include CargoLine, EuroPart and Emons.
Vaillant Single Family Office
Now, Smartlane received an €4.5M investment from existing investors as well as the Vaillant single family office. Furthermore, the company receives €1.7M in EU funding. Investors include F-LOG Ventures, Ideenschaft Invest as well as Freigeist Capital. Jova Direkt Invest is a subsidiary of the Vaillant family office. The Vaillant group is a leading company that develops heating, cooling and hot water solutions. The group revenue exceeds €2.7BN per year.
You might like these family office articles
- Single Family Office from Georgia acquires Alto Healthcare Staffing
- Danish Multi Family Office acquires Biogas Producer Vinkel Bioenergi
- Munich Private Equity Family Office acquires Automotive Supplier Ifa
- E-Ink Foils Examples and Use Cases (partner article)
You might like these family office lists
- Rated 4.00 out of 5
- Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Rated 4.67 out of 5€399,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€599,99 including VAT