In January 2022, it was announced that Littlejohn Capital acquired Alto Healthcare Staffing. Littlejohn Capital is the Savannah-based single family office of private equity entrepreneur Angus C. Littlejohn Jr.
Alto Staffing: Healthcare Staffing Agency from Dayton, Ohio
Alto Staffing is an experienced staffing agency in the healthcare sector.Alto Staffing is an experienced staffing agency in the healthcare sector. It was founded in 2003 and provides temporary staffing services for care homes and nursing homes. According to the president of Alto, Leslie Kahn, Littlejohn Capital spent a lot of time to learn about the business and its mission. The new family office owner wants to fuel its dynamic growth and also expand the business geographically.
Littlejohn Capital: Single Family Office in Georgia
In 1996, Angus Littlejohn launched private equity firm Littlejohn & Co., which is focused on leveraged buyouts. Well-known companies of Littlejohn’s portfolio include Van Houtte or Wyle Laboratories. The firm manages assets in excess of $4.9BN. Through Littlejohn Capital, the private equity veteran manages its personal private equity investments in small to mid-sized companies. Targeted transaction values range between $20-75M, EBITDA of the firms is required to be between $2-12.5M.
You might like these family office articles
- Danish Multi Family Office acquires Biogas Producer Vinkel Bioenergi
- Munich Private Equity Family Office acquires Automotive Supplier Ifa
- Kalodion Family Office Invests in Discovergy’s €15M Funding round
You might like these family office lists
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€499,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€349,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€699,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€599,99 including VAT