The single family office of German billionaire Heinz Herrmann Thiele – Stella Vermögensverwaltung GmbH – has a new chief investment officer. Christoph Schlegel, the former head of pension investments at German industrial company Linde, joins the Munich-based family office. Since 2008, Schlegel served as “Head of Pension Investments” for Linde, managing the risk and investment strategy of a $6BN pension portfolio. Before that, Stella’s new Chief Investment Officer also managed the pensions at Siemens.
Thiele single family office in Munich
Heinz Hermann Thiele, Schlegel’s new employer, is the majority shareholder and former CEO of Knorr-Bremse AG (a leading German firm for automotive and train braking systems). Thiele’s net worth is estimated at $14.1BN. The main position of Thiele’s family office Stella is a 80% share of the KB Holding, which owns 95% of Knorr-Bremse and 50% of Vossloh (another German industrial company). Besides his large share in major German industrial companies, the Stella family office also invests in real estate and other asset classes.
Relevant family office topics
- Family Office Jobs In Europe: Apply Now For Current Openings
- Executive Jobs At Single Family Offices: CEO, CIO, CFO, COO
- Kässmeyer Single Family Office Sells Office Buildings In Munich
- Usercentrics Receives Series A Funding From Munich Single Family Office
- Courtin-Clarins Single Family Office Invests In LumApps’ $70M Series C
Relevant family office lists
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€699,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€299,99 including VAT
- Rated 4.63 out of 5€999,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€599,99 including VAT