Aurum, the single family office of Isareli billionaire Morris Kahn, sold half of its stake in the Beit Aurec project to Harel Insurance Investments and Financial Services for NIS 100M (€25M).
Beit Aurec Real Estate in Tel Aviv
Beit Aurec is a 16,000 sqm property of office and commercial space in Tel Aviv’s Abba Hillel Street. The building has a high 98% occupancy rate, its anchor tenant is the Metier Liquornik law firm. The Morris Kahn family office previously held a 80% stake in Beit Aurec. Now, Harel acquired half of it for NIS 100 (€25M) and now holds 40% of the building. The remaining 20% of Beit Aurec are held by private investors.
Morris Kahn Single Family Office
Morris Kahn is one of the most known billionaires from Israel. He launched Amdocs in 1982 as part of the Aurec group – which is know a billion dollar stock-listed software firm. Today, his family office is active in real estate, venture capital and capital markets.
You might like these family office articles
- Edgar Single Family Office Invests In Travel Company
- Vitcorp Family Office from London Develops Hotel in Frankfurt
- Haniel Family Office From Duisburg Invests In €26M Series B of Wandelbots
Relevant family office lists
- Rated 5.00 out of 5Deal€4,99 – €499,99 including VAT
- Rated 4.57 out of 5€999,99 including VAT