Especially through the global corona pandemic, hotel real estate markets are in upheaval. Now, the Israeli Fattal group sold two hotels in Munich to the German single family office HWS Immobilien- und Vermögensverwaltung of the German Schommartz brothers. HWS is a German single family office.
Schommartz single family office as hotel investor
The transaction includes the Munich hotels “Leonardo München City” and “Leonardo Hotel & Residenz München”. Together, the two hotels have 368 rooms, which are now owned by the HWS family office. According to the press, it was already known in April that the Fattal group that the two hotels in Munich were sold. Now it is apparent that the German Schommartz family office is the new owner. HWS plans to renovate the buildings in the coming months. However, Fattal will further rent and operate the hotels. The Hamburg-based HWS family office is mainly active in the real estate sector.
Relevant family office articles
- Heristo Family Office Saves German Bicycle Manufacturer Möve Bikes
- Darren Blanton Family Office Invests in Video Platform Rumble
- How family offices can invest in Israeli startups
Relevant family office lists
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€299,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€249,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5