Kalodion, a Berlin-based single family office, has invested amongst other investors in Circunomics. Circunomics is a German startup that works on solutions for the “Circular Battery Economy”. It is estimated that there will be 200-300 million electric vehicles in Germany and that there will be already 400 million used batteries in 2025. Through the Circunomics platform, the second life and recycling of lithium-ion batteries can be optimized with the use of data analytics. According to Circunomics, the solution of the company enables battery owners to achieve 20% of additional revenues and reduced risk for second life owners.
Besides the Kalodion single family office, also former Audi and Volvo executive Dr. Peter Metertens, The Blue Minds Company and Willich-based Hüsges group is investing in the funding round.
Relevant family office articles
- German Single Family Office Acquires Two Hotels In Munich
- Heristo Family Office Saves German Bicycle Manufacturer Möve Bikes
- Darren Blanton Family Office Invests in Video Platform Rumble
Relevant family office lists
- Rated 4.00 out of 5€299,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€249,99 including VAT
- Rated 4.00 out of 5€499,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€599,99 including VAT