Inpera is a Berlin-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) startup working on automated sourcing solutions for the building industry. Now, Inpera received a Seed-II investment round for the further development of its product. One of the investors is the German family office Eisbaer Capital.
Software for sourcing in the building industry
The startup from Berlin simplifies the tendering and procurement process in the building industry. Through Inpera’s cloud solution, procurement requests can be easily sent and transparently compared. The whole procurement process of materials and services moves from Excel sheets to the cloud. Inpera is listed on Builtworlds ConTech GlobalTop 100 Map.
Family office invests in Seed-II round
The Berlin-based startup managed to convince several experienced investors from the industry for its Seed-II round: proptech focused venture capital fund PropTech1 Ventures, Vito ONE, an investment vehicle of the building conglomerate Martin Meier, Alexcander Meier (the former Commercial Director of Holcim) – and the German family office Eisbaer Capital.
You might like these articles
- German Family Office Acquires Residential Real Estate Portfolio In Tokyo
- Missouri Single Family Office Saves German Chocolate Producer Leysieffer From Insolvency
- Jack Ma Family Office Invests In $735M Lakestar Fund
Relevant family office lists
- Rated 4.00 out of 5€299,99 including VAT
- €4,99 including VAT
- Rated 4.67 out of 5€399,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€599,99 including VAT