The German Dallmayr family office acquired a 3500 sqm office property in Obersendling, Munich. The building has four floors which can be used as office space, as well as space for manufacturing. Currently, the property is rented out to a printing company. The building at the Geretsrieder Straße 10 is located near the metro station Obersendling. In 2016, the building from 1983 was extensively renovated.
Dallmayr Single Family Office investing in German real estate
Thomas Gelb-Randlkofer, CEO of the Dallmayr Family Office TGR Immobilien Vermögensverwaltung, commented on the transaction with: “The building suits us perfectly. The building is well connected to public transit and offers plenty of space for different types of use.” TGR Immobilien Vermögensverwaltung is the family office of the Randlkofer and Wille families, whose fortune developed from Alois Dallmayr’s coffee empire. TGR is exclusively investing in German real estate with a focus on properties in Munich.
You might like these family office articles
- Arvind Tiku Single Family Office Takes Over Majority of IREIT Global Together With Partnership
- Piëch-Nordhoff Family Office Acquires Supplement Producer Sanotact GmbH
- Berlin-based SaaS Proptech Receives Further Investment From German Family Office
- German Family Office Acquires Residential Real Estate Portfolio In Tokyo
Relevant family office articles
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€299,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€249,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€699,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€599,99 including VAT