ZOMA Lab is run by Ben and Lucy Ana Walton with a special focus. Investments are made to tackle environmental problems in Colorado and Chile. For example: ZOMA develops renewable energy and grid technology in Colorado and Chile as well as investments in water supply. The family office also hosts a foundation which is active in the field of Early Childhood Development and community support in Chile. Ben Walton is the grandson of Walmart founder Sam Walton. If you’re looking for more single family offces in the U.S. you should check our list of single family offices in the United States.
Key facts about the Ben and Lucy Ana Walton Single Family Office
- Family: Walton
- Estimated wealth: $163.2 billion (whole Walton family)
- Location: Denver, United States
- Investment Focus: Impact Investing, Energy, Sustainability
- Notable Investments or Holdings: n.a.
- Website: https://zomalab.com
Picture source: American Public Power Association
Single Family office lists
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€699,99 including VAT
- Rated 4.50 out of 5€199,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€249,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€599,99 including VAT