The Swiss family office business is thriving. Many important single and multi family offices are operating in Switzerland, due to several reasons: wealthy-friendly taxes, a tradition in banking, discretion and last but not least a high standard of living. We will introduce you to three interesting single family offices, which are a part of our list of the 50 most important Swiss single family offices.
Featured: Our unique Swiss Single Family Office Database
- 73 entries, thereof 48 with E-Mail address, 59 with executive names
- Investment focus: Real Estate, Venture Capital, Private Equity, Financial Products, Renewables
- Optimal list to identify investors, co-investors, customers or real estate buyers
- 23 columns included: Name, Family Name, Estimated Family Wealth, Detailed Investment Focus and exemplary investments, address, phone, e-mail, website…
- Free updates within one year included, secure payment through PayPal or Credit Card, 24/7 support through live chat and mail
- Last update: 6th October 2020
- Follow us on our social media channels
Cofra Holding, Brenninkmeyer Family, $25B Net Worth
The secretive Brenninkmeyer family is the richest Dutch family. The enormous wealth is based on the clothing company C&A, which was founded in 1841. The family wealth is organized and invested through the Cofra Holding, which in turn owns C&A, the real estate investment firm Redevco and the private equity arm Bregal. In 2018, the family discussed a divestment of C&A. Cofra is based in Zug, Switzerland.
Glasshouse SA, Brabeck-Letmathe Family, 350-400M CHF Net Worth
Peter Brabeck-Lethmathe accumulated hundreds of millions of Swiss franks through his time as CEO of the food giant Nestlé. After retiring in 2017, he manages his investments through his family office “The Glasshouse” together with his son Andres, who serves as managing director. The family wealth is structured around a massive amount of Nestle shares and real estate. Within the last years, the family also made private equity and venture capital investments, for example in Inroll or startups like HyGie tech or Gamaya.
Müller-Möhl Family Office, Müller-Möhl Family, >200M CHF Net Worth
Carina Müller-Möhl manages the family wealth as well as an associated foundation. The Müller-Möhl group invests in capital markets and holds significant parts of companies like the Fielmann AG or Orascom Development. The family foundations works on education issues, work-life balance initiatives and site development.
Always stay up-to-date in the single family office landscape
In case you are interested in the most relevant family office news, we highly recommend you the following two-steps:
- Sign up for our newsletter here. We publish a monthly newsletter of the most relevant single family office news. The newsletter includes new family offices, family office investments and reports about industry trend.
- Follow us on LinkedIn. Be the first to get-to-know relevant single family office news directly through your LinkedIn newsfeed.
Picture Source: Johannes Hofmann
Related Single Family Office Lists
Rated 4.57 out of 5Deal
Rated 5.00 out of 5