In 2017, Beyond Capital Partners invested in the German software distribution company Ebertlang. Now, Beyond Capital sold its stake to HQ Equita, the private equity investment arm of the Quandt multi family office. HQ Equita also acquired the shares of Ebertlang founders Steffen Ebert and Volker Lang. The purchase price remains undisclosed.
Ebertlang is focused on “Value Added Distribution”
The now acquired company was founded in 1995 and offers IT services, especially when it comes to specialized software from US providers. Ebertlang offers support, consulting, on-premise services, certifications and audits. The Wetzlar-based company is a trusted partner of Altaro, Carbonite, MDaemon technologies, GData and other software companies. In 2017, the company reported net earnings of €2,1M. In 2016, net earnings were at €1,1M, resulting in a 90% earnings growth.
Further Growth Through HQ Equita
With HQ Equita, Ebertlang wants to fuel its growth ambitions. The company aims to improve its portfolio and service offerings. Furthermore, Ebertlang plans to expand internationally and acquire suitable companies. As said before, HQ Equita is the private equity investment arm of HQ Capital, the Quandt multi family office which has approximately €12B assets under management. HQ Equita is an experienced private equity manager, other portfolio companies include the r2p group or “The Packaging Group”.
Picture source: Goran Ivos
- Dr. Bernd Türk New CEO Of German Quandt Multi Family Office
- Insights &Statistics: Europe’s Venture Capital Single Family Offices
- Littlejohn Family Office Acquires Western Industries Plastic Products
- London Family Office Alvarium Is Heavily Investing And Acquiring
Relevant family office lists
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€899,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€299,99 including VAT
- Rated 4.63 out of 5€999,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€599,99 including VAT