The single family office of Egyption billionaire Nassef Sawiris launches a $600M Special-purpose acquisition company (SPAC) called Avanti Acquisition Corp. Avanti started trading on the NYSE in the beginning of October. Sawiris single family office, NNS Group, invests together with Sienna Capital $100M on top of the amount raised on stock markets.
Rather broad investment focus for Sawiris SPAC
The NYSE-listed SPAC initiated by Nassef Sawiris and Ian Gallienne is targeting European family-owned companies with a valuation between $2-4BN. The sector focus lies on technology, health and consumer goods. SPACs are a new trend in the investment industry: alone this year, 118 SPACs raised through IPOs more than $44BN, according to Bloomberg. The recent transaction shows that SPACs are also a viable way of capital raising for family offices.
Relevant family office articles
- Italian Single Family Office Invests In Biotech Startup WISE Srl
- Hamburg Single Family Office Invests In Online Bike Shop
- Single Family Office from Missouri invests in Sharpen Technologies $12M Growth Round
You also might like researchgermany.com’s B2B customer acquisition whitepaper about sales in Germany.
Relevant family office lists
- €149,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5Deal€4,99 – €499,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€699,99 including VAT