Office building in Berlin-Charlottenburg
The “Atrium Charlottenburg” is an office building in Berlin with 40,000 sqm lettable area. The property is located in Western-Berlin, close to the train station Berlin-Willmersdorf. Tenants include the city of Berlin, a job center and the “Fraunhofer Institut”. The building which was completed in 1995 is fully let.
Dubai-based Multi Family Office sells to real estate investment firm Hines
In 2014, Société Général Immobel sold the object to the Dubai-based multi family office Tilad. Tilad is investing directly in real estate across North Amerika, UK and continental Europe. Besides that, Tilad is also actively investing in externally managed real estate and private equity funds (buyout, growth, venture capital, opportunistic). Now, the “Atrium Charlottenburg” was aquired by the “Hines European Value Fund”. For the HEV fund it is the first office transaction in Berlin, and the seventh in total since its inception in 2017.
Relevant family office articles
- These three UK Single Family Offices invest in Real Estate
- Arie Belldegrun Single Family Office Invests In Biotech Real Estate
- Organizational Structure of Single Family Offices
You might like these family office lists
- €4,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€899,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€699,99 including VAT
- Rated 4.63 out of 5€999,99 including VAT