Ariete Family Office was founded in 2009 by Keko Martinez, a former football player to cater to sport professionals, artists and other HNWI and manage effectively their family assets. By being a professional athlete himself he was very much able to understand the needs, questions and challenges high earning sport professional face to develop a sustainable financial planning in the short time period they get paid extensively until 35. The focus is to transfer the high income received into a long-term financial independence of the player and his family, helping his clients to understand and manage their assets. His team covers all aspects of the financial life of a sport HNWI. Financial Planning, Advisory, Real Estate, Private Equity, Tax Advisory domestically and international, Legal Advice among many other functions are part of their offered portfolio. Together with their clients they develop financial life plans catering to the respective needs of their wealthy clients and managing effectively their savings and investments. Represented players include Roberto Soldado who plays in Fenerbahce or César Navas who plays currently for Rubin Kasan in Russia. The focus is on managing assets of various athletes primarily in the first Spanish division, but also Spanish footballers playing in other European Clubs. The Ariete Family Office is a perfect example for a European wealth management and consulting firm that covers a niche with dedicated experiences. Ariete is part of our list of the largest multi family offices in Europe.
Key facts about the Barcelona-based Multi Family Office Ariete Family Office
- Focus: Financial Advisory for athletes and artists
- Offered Services: Financial Planning, Financial Advisory, Real Estate Advisory, Private Equity Advisory, Tax Advisory national and international, Legal Advisory, Prevention and Protection Advisory, Business Consulting, Family Shareholer Agreement and Second Generation Advisory, Life Plan Risk Control Advisory, Wealth Coaching and Good Cause and Charity Advisory
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Executives: Keko Martinez, Fernanda González
- Website: http://www.arietefamilyoffice.com
Picture source: Artur Tumasjan