Hans-Peter Haselsteiner, former CEO and shareholder of construction giant Strabag, recently invested in Vienna-based startup Greenpass through his family office. Greenpass works on SaaS solutions for green cities.
GREENPASS: green urban development planning
The Vienna-based startup GREENPASS offers a toolbox for urban development planning. The toolbox has four components: Assessment, Competition, Pre-Certification and Certification. Through the software of GREENPASS, city planning plans can be uploaded, processed and evaluated. Thereby, the solution of the startup helps to fight urban heat islands, air pollution and pluvial floodings. The startup was founded in 2018.
Haselsteiner single family office as venture capital investor
The funding round saw participation from Haselsteiner’s family office (which was partnering with M&A firm Peak Pride Management), Pi Labs, Aws-Gründerfonds and consulting firm Mott McDonald. Haselsteiner’s family office focuses – in partnership with Peak Pride – on startups in the proptech and digital health field. Through Haselsteiner’s experience in the real estate and construction field, he might be a valuable partner for the development of the startup. Besides the startup investments of the Haselsteiner Privatstiftung, he is a shareholder of Westbahn and exhaustion specialist Remus-Sebring.
You might like these family office articles
- German Tischendorf single family office acquires rest of Real supermarket chain
- Hiranandani Single Family Office Invests in StanPlus’ $20M Round
- Single Family Office Spotlight: Kalodion GmbH (Berlin, Germany)
You might like these family office lists
- Rated 4.00 out of 5€299,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€699,99 including VAT
- Rated 4.67 out of 5€399,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€599,99 including VAT