Pfungstädter is a German brewery that got into financial difficulties. Now, the brewery property was sold to the family office of Daniel Hopp, son of SAP founder and billionaire Dietmar Hopp. Hopp plans to realize a residential quarter.
Residential real estate development project on brewery area
Hopp wants to realize the real estate project in cooperation with the development firm Conceptaplan. Previous projects of Concetaplan were larger-scale residential project developments in Frankfurt and Heidelberg. Besides the planned residential buildings, also the brewery operations shall be continued with a partner. The project aims to create a harmonic townscape for Pfungstadt. Pfungstadt is a small town in Hessen, Germany. The city has 20,000 inhabitants and is located near Darmstadt.
Daniel Hopp family office as active real estate investor
The net worth of the Hopp family is estimated at over €18BN – mainly based on SAP, the firm founded by Daniel’s father Dietmar. While Dietmar Hopp is rather active as startup and healthcare investor, Daniel Hopp focuses his investment activities on the real estate sector. Another major project y Daniel Hopp’s family office is the “Henninger Turm” in Frankfurt.
You might like these articles
- German Single Family Office Sells Stake in apt to Chinese Mengtai Group
- Cambridge Startup PharmEnable Raises £1.8M from UK Family Office
- Düsseldorf Single Family Office Acquires Office Property
Relevant family office lists
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€299,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€249,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€699,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€599,99 including VAT