An Australian single family office realizes a large built-to-rent property development in Melbourne. The family investment firm of Sam Suleman is working on a $275M project in Spotswood, Melbourne.
Mixed-Use Project in Melbourne
The project is located at McLister Street and will comprise 300 apartments as well as disabled-friendly housing. Building company ABD Group will take care of the construction contract, which is estimated to bring in more than $140M. Completion of the project of the Suleman family office is expected in mid-2020. The project is also a major factor for the local economy: during construction, it will create 550 jobs. On completion, it will create 471 jobs. Furthermore, the project comprises a neighborhood activity center, a Woolworths supermarket, as well as medical, health, and fitness tenancies. The Suleman single family office is led by Managing Director Sam Suleman.
Relevant family office articles
- Single Family Office from Frankfurt Sells Office Tower for €300M
- Dell and Rubenstein Family Office Invest $85M In Lindblad Expeditions
- Three Single Family Offices Invest In €139.5M Esports VC Fund
You also might like researchgermany.com’s whitepaper about B2B lead generation in Germany.
Relevant family office lists
- Rated 5.00 out of 5Deal
- Rated 5.00 out of 5€299,99 including VAT
- Rated 5.00 out of 5Deal€0,00 – €499,99 including VAT
- €599,99 including VAT