Grosvenor Estate acts as the single family office of the Grosvenor family, headed by the Duke of Westminster. The investment company does not only invest in properties but also manages the rural estates in the United Kingdom and Spain. Futher, the SFO is concerned with a charitable foundation, a fine art collection and historic archives. Grosvenor Estate has £11.8 bn Assets under Management (AUM) and is a veritable player in the European real estate market.
Key facts about the Grosvenor Single Family Office
- Family: Grosvenor (Duke of Westminster)
- Estimated wealth: n.a.
- Location: Chester, United Kingdom
- Investment Focus: Real Estate, Agriculture
- Notable Investments or Holdings: Mayfair estate (London), Belgravia estate (London)
- Website: http://www.grosvenorestate.com
Latest news and investments
Picture source: Tomas Robertson